[optacon-l] memories of TSI and the Good Old days!

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:03:36 -0800

Nick,

Wow! That must have been an incredible experience, running and navigating so
well. I am really surprised that more hasn't been done with mobility aids.
Wouldn't you think there's been enough advancement in electronics to make
something small and sensitive enough to allow us to travel more safely? With
quiet cars coming on the scene, it surprises me that modern devices like the
sonic guide and Mowat sensor aren't a priority.

Mary