[optacon-l] Re: R1D vs Optacon 2

  • From: "Jo Luland" <joluland@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 14:09:12 -0500

Hi,
Does anyone on this list know where I can buy an amplification lens? I
happen to have both types of Optacons, but I find that nowadays the print
gets smaller and smaller. I really think it's old age, but am I ready to
admit that? Smile! Any help about obtaining an amplification lens will be
greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Jo Luland