[optacon-l] Re: R1D vs Optacon 2

  • From: Jyrki Voutilainen <jykke.voutilainen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Optacon User List <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:38:10 +0300

I have also thought about an opportunity to transform and save material read
with the Optacon to my PC, but haven't done anything for this. But even the R1
models have a socket where a monitor for a trainer can be attached. Couldn't
even this signal be transformed to digital data in theory?

Jyrki Voutilainen
mailto:jykke.voutilainen@xxxxxxxxx