[optacon-l] Re: Nick's device.

  • From: "Fran" <fran.italy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 18:35:49 +0100

Nick, thank you so much for taking the time to share so many details on your
experience!
I was a bit put down at first when I read that the sensations are felt on
the tongue - my dream is to be able to have some visual input through the
eyes (I only have light perception). But if you kind of forget where the
images come from, and they serve the purpose, that sounds terrific!
Let's hope it passes FDA approval so it will be accessible to everyone
eligible.

Thanks again

Fran