[optacon-l] Re: More frame designs

  • From: "C. Pond" <cpond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 19:14:10 -0400

just a moment Rehinoud. I wrote no such note to Richard which apparently
is somewhere below within the thread here. In fact, we have never had any
issue, unless one considers cordiality an issue of concern. I had suggested
that you, Reinoud, leave off your corperate attitude based on avorice and
very little knowledge of these optacon matters, and that we work together.
You choose to do things differently. Your designs are inferior, and if you
had not trolled the list and received very significant input from myself,
Dave Godfrey and a few others, you would still have little more than at best
a mere door buzzer beneath inadequate fingers. I might just rake you over
the legal coalworks for what you have done.
Rather than being a greedy and incompetent, corperate-minded second-best
driven by avorice whilst feeding from the long-standing ideas and work of
others which are far better than your's, Reinoud, why not expend your
abilities on a project worthy of your station. If you believe there is no
market for an optacon, then why waste time on its components and try to lock
OTHERS' ideas up (which are NOT your own creation albeit you claim it as
such) with your digital signature--which I consider as nothing more than
digital fluff--when you could be working on something which you actually can
comprehend, and yet not hinder those whose lot it has been to work in
smaller markets?
Why you would take a strip off of me (who have fueled virtually all of your
present changes and ideas, and even terminology), and why you would also
take a strip off of Richard Oehm, who is a good guy simply trying to help
out behind the scenes, is a matter for you to figure out in the dark which
obviously guides your thoughts and your reactions.

Leave off, Reinoud, and apologize while you may, lest you be held more than
accountable.
Charles