[optacon-l] Re: More frame designs

  • From: "C. Pond" <cpond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon list" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 22:15:03 -0400

Catherine: Richard was kind enough to have contacted me in April, as has the
Smith-Kettlewell Eye Research Institute Rehabilitation Engineering Center.
Nothing official nor formal as yet, and I wouldn't take it as a green light
as of yet, but it is being worked on. Now, my chief aim is to send to them
working samples and parts, detailed documentation and construction details
and parts sources. This is but one project of several which might interest
the folks at S-K.
Charles