[optacon-l] Re: More frame designs

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 20:54:20 -0400 (EDT)

Do you know the old fairy tale about the emperor's new clothes? Your
message brought it to mind. As yet none of us has any concrete evidence
that you have developed anything at all. If you have, we wish you the
best of luck. If you think the Optacon is one of the devices whichwould
benefit from something you developed, we hope that you would let some of
our technically knowledgeable members help you test what you developed and
determine its practicality. Since you have only been in contact with us a
short time, I take as invalid your suggestion that the choice you made to
develop a display design at your own expense and personal loss is our
fault. When you have considered these points, please feel free to write to
us and ask for any concrete help you might need or want. Remember that all
oof us are volunteers. Even the Optacon repairers spend time scrounging
parts and fabricating new ones at their own expense to keep this
technology alive.
Catherine

Tell your friends about the list. They can subscribe by sending a message to: