[optacon-l] Re: More frame designs

  • From: "C. Pond" <cpond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 12:46:20 -0400

It would have been both wiser and far more productive if people working on
the same project were to have joined their forces, resources, talents and
expertise to conquer the tactile optacon barrier which has beset a small
group of blind people for decades. I would have been happy to have done so.
If Reinoud is correct about the relatively small optacon market, and if he
believes that he is correct, then the issues cannot be profit-related
primarily, and there are far more fruitful projects if someone wants to make
a quick but hard-won million.
Charles