[muglo] Re: wanted G3 12" powerbook

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:56:40 -0500

On 19-Mar-06, at 3:44 PM, Gerhard wrote:

> I don't think they ever made a 12" powerbook, could it be that you
> are looking for a iBook.
>
> Gerhard

Well the 500 is indeed a 12" Powerbook, a Pismo in drag. but then the
next one is a 867 Powerbook, although some Pismos were upgraded to a
600. Inbetween it seems there were lots of iBooks of varying speeds.

BTW my new (refurbished) G4 Powerbook is a 12".
TTFN,
TeeC

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/