[muglo] Re: wanted G3 12" powerbook

  • From: Chris <kristoff1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:28:01 -0500

Gord,
The only 12" G3 Powerbook that Apple made was the Wallstreet, which
you DO NOT want. The 12" Wallstreet was a severely crippled machine.
http://www.lowendmac.com/roadapples/pbg3.shtml
You're probably looking for a 12" iBook. These were made in the
configuration you're looking for. http://www.lowendmac.com/pb2/
ibook3.html That being said, I would suggest you look for something
with a higher processor speed than 500 or 600 mhz. Get the fastest
machine your budget will allow.
Chris

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/