[muglo] Re: wanted G3 12" powerbook

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:43:31 -0500

On 20-Mar-06, at 9:28 AM, Chris wrote:

> Gord,
> The only 12" G3 Powerbook that Apple made was the Wallstreet, ....Chris

Untrue. Various configurations of G3s were made, first Wallstreet then
500 Mhz Pismo ended the run. These could be upgraded to 600 Mhz. Then
the Powerbook 867 (G4) overtook the G3s. iBooks were indeed made to
fill the gap with various speeds & I often see them for sale in the
$450-700
range.
Gord is not a newcomer to Macs & I'm sure he would disagree with your
Wallstreet comments.
TTFN,
TeeC

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html