[muglo] Sending email in entourage

  • From: Theresa Roth <Theresaroth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:18:18 -0500

I recently switched from a Sympatico email address to the same email address
with Bell.net. This was offered as an option when Bell started allowing
customers to switch from Sympatico.ca to Bell.net while continuing with
their same internet account. The main email address for the account remains
the Sympatico one so I still need to be able to send and receive using this
one. I have switched all contacts to my Bell email address.
Everything is going smoothly except email replies involving one person. The
problem surfaces when I ³reply² to her, not when I create a new email. When
I open a new email, my Bell email address shows up in the  ³From² field.
When I reply to one she has sent me, the Sympatico one shows up in the
³From² field of the email I am creating. How do I change this? I have looked
at her contact info and cannot see anything in there that deals with this.

Theresa