[muglo] Re: Sending email in entourage

  • From: Theresa Roth <Theresaroth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:18:44 -0500

Dean,
When I am in a received email [on my Bell account] and I hit reply, an email
pops up into which I can type my reply and send. It has my default Bell
email address in the ³from² field. This email is then sent using my default
Bell email account. This occurs with everyone but ³Barb².

When I am in an email ³Barb² sent to me on my Bell account and I hit reply,
an email pops up into which I can type my reply and send BUT is contains my
Sympatico email address in the ³from² field instead of my default Bell email
address as it does with everyone else. This email then gets sent using my
old Sympatico account unless I manually go in and change the information to
my bell account. It is annoying and I don¹t always catch it. Her replies to
me then go to the wrong email address.

I am trying to understand why, in this one instance only, the outgoing email
address of my reply is not the same one I received this email in.

To answer your other question:

I added a new account to Entourage and now have both listed. They both ³send
and receive² but go into 2 different folders courtesy of ³rules².

Theresa