[muglo] Re: Sending email in entourage

  • From: Dean Danis <dean_danis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:28:37 -0500

Hello Theresa,

Your right, adding an extra header works for outgoing emails only, not for your
situation. You say that everyone else sees the correct email address except
this one person? Did you have to add an account to Entourage, or did you just
have to change some of the server settings?

Dean

Dean Danis
519-494-8639
90 Caprice Cr.

London Ontario

N5V 3M2

> Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:47:00 -0500
> Subject: [muglo] Re: Sending email in entourage
> From: Theresaroth@xxxxxxxx
> To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> I read this and cannot see how it relates. Maybe you can explain that to me.
> Theresa
>

> On 27/01/10 3:25 PM, "Dean Danis" <dean_danis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hello Theresa,
> >
> > Take a look at this page. I think it will answer your question.
> > http://www.entourage.mvps.org/faq_topic/reply.html#reply4
> >

> ---
> Manage your account options at //www.freelists.org/list/muglo

Reinvent how you stay in touch with the new Windows Live Messenger.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?06116