[muglo] Re: Sending email in entourage

  • From: Dean Danis <dean_danis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:25:30 -0500

Hello Theresa,

Take a look at this page. I think it will answer your question.
http://www.entourage.mvps.org/faq_topic/reply.html#reply4

P.S> Don't forget to add as much detail to your questions as possible. For
example, your version of Entourage, your OS version.

Thanks

Dean Danis
519-494-8639
90 Caprice Cr.

London Ontario

N5V 3M2

> Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:18:18 -0500
> Subject: [muglo] Sending email in entourage
> From: Theresaroth@xxxxxxxx
> To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> I recently switched from a Sympatico email address to the same email address
> with Bell.net. This was offered as an option when Bell started allowing
> customers to switch from Sympatico.ca to Bell.net while continuing with
> their same internet account. The main email address for the account remains
> the Sympatico one so I still need to be able to send and receive using this
> one. I have switched all contacts to my Bell email address.
> Everything is going smoothly except email replies involving one person.

The