[muglo] Re: Sending email in entourage

  • From: Dean Danis <dean_danis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:40:58 -0500

Hello Theresa,

Try this. Go into your Entourage Account Settings and select the account you
wish to be the default. There is a 'Make default' button in the accounts
window. Next, go to the Entourage preferences and select the 'Reply and
Forward' area. Check the 'Reply using the default account' option. See if that
forces Entourage to reply using the account you want.

Dean

Dean Danis
519-494-8639
90 Caprice Cr.