[muglo] Paypal with Safari or Explorer

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:51:20 -0400

Thanks, Eric.  I'll keep your suggestions in mind.

I empty my cache constantly, so I don't think it's a cache problem.
I'll check my preferences re pop up windows.  However, I think it
might also be a system/application functionality problem.  Like Paul
said, he's had problems with Safari on one site.  Since Susan is able
to use PayPal with 10.3.9 and Safari 1.3.1, I think I'll try
upgrading to that first.  The information on 10.3.9 and Safari 1.3.1
indicates upgrading may straighten out these kinds of problems.  If
not, I'll try out your other suggestions.

Leith