[muglo] Paypal with Safari or Explorer

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:57:42 -0400

I've been having trouble setting up a PayPal account with Safari with
OS 10.3.8.  I can't remember the version of Safari, but it's whatever
normally goes with that OS 10.  Screens that are supposed to come up
just aren't appearing so I can't complete the registration process.
The biggest problem is I'm trying to pay in US funds, and it keeps
defaulting to Euro dollars.  It keeps telling me there's this screen
where I can change it, but I can't find the screen.

I'm wondering if it's a problem with the browser and if I should try
Explorer 5.2.  But is Explorer 5.2 secure enough?  I thought there
were some issues with it not being secure.  Pls let me know.  Thanks.

Leith