[muglo] Re: Paypal with Safari or Explorer

  • From: Susan N.Dunbar <sndunbar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:31:36 -0400

Hi Leith:

I have my PayPal account set up with OX 10.3.9 and Safari 1.3.1.

I have had no problem with it.

I have my primary currency in Canadian Dollars but I can get a reading
in US dollars too.

Once you have registered you can go to my account and change what you
want your primary currency to be.

I think I remember that it is best to register as from Canada unless
you have a US address you will be using.

HTH

Susan