[muglo] Re: Paypal with Safari or Explorer

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:42:04 -0400

Thanks Susan and Paul for your comments.  Perhaps I need to upgrade
to 10.3.9, from 10.3.8, and perhaps look to see if there is a Safari
upgrade.  Like Paul said, it just looks like an option is missing,
and, as a result I can't fill out the required information to
register, and therefore can't register.

Or try Firefox, Opera or Netscape?  I haven't used the first two at
all, and haven't used Netscape for years.

Leith