[muglo] Re: Paypal with Safari or Explorer

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:19:21 -0400

Hi Leith

I had what sounds like a similar problem. On a particular web site the
menu on the side did not appear in Safari whereas it was OK in Firefox,
Opera and Netscape - also did not work with Explorer.   So there you
are for what it's worth!!!!

I don't know if this helps.  It was suggested that it was tied up with
Flash plug-in.  I downloaded this but it did not seem to make any
difference - perhaps there is some link missing!!

All the best

Paul