[muglo] Re: OT

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jim Laycock <jim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:38:09 -0500

Theresa writes
I am looking for a place to take two piano books to have the spine cut out
and bound in coil.  I¹m not sure what the correct term is.  When the spine
is bound in a coil, it makes page-turning easier.

They are 12² x 9² by 1/2² each.

Previously, I have been told that only the ³old² machines will do them.
That place cut 1/2² off th top and the bottom but I didn¹t like that choice.
Another place simply started 1/2² in from the end and ended up 1/2¹ inch
from the other end.  That worked fine.

I live near Delaware and I know there is a member with a 652 number.