[muglo] Re: OT

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 16:59:27 -0500

It may be a faulty remote. Part of the service is installation. Might
as well take advantage of it.... when installing mine, they ran a
signal check and discovered the coax cable was not up to snuff for the
extra bandwidth and replaced it all from the house to the pole.
On Feb 13, 2009, at 12:35 PM, Doug Bale wrote:

> --- On Fri, 2/13/09, Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> Anyone adept at setting up HDTVs with Rogers, specifically
>> accessing a DVD player. I've followed the book instructions a
>> number of times, but the remote doesn't seem to want to
>> recognize the DVD, or the Volume & Mute controls, very weird.

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell