[GeoStL] Re: You catch more flies with honey, than vinegar

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 05:32:24 -0600

-

  Nancy, one of the problems with putting out a night cache is to find a
parkthat is open during late hours.   Bernie.

tklnhl &kyd wrote: - Oh man .. we're gonna need Sara's master "Jim List"
before this is all over with aren't we? Maybe THAT should be pinned to the
bottom of every message instead of all that other stuff... Nancy PS Doesn't
anyone here ever sleep or go to a job??? You would think there would be more
night caches... ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Konecker" - Well
said, Jim Williams! Jim Bensman's site is full of false assumptions and a
fewoutright lies. They are so silly that its not worth going into details
trying to counter it all. But then, I know the real situation. As I said,
this is an exact repeat of what he pulled 2 1/2 years ago. Started with
calling someone a racist, then accusing someone of censorship. He tries to
beat you over the head with his cause and if you don't agree or don't want
tolisten, he threatens you and makes up lies about you. That's the "vinegar"
part of this email thread's title. With those tactics, the message (whatever
it is) is lost. For someone like Jim to claim to be on the side of
'tolerance', he has exhibited a lot of intolerance, himself. There is plenty
of evidence anyone can drag out of this newsgroup's archives, if necessary.
But again, its not worth going into the sad, disfunctional details. Let's
Http://WWW.GeoStL.com[1] For List Info or To make _ANY_ changes, including
unsubscribing from this list, click ----->
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching[2] Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw[3]

--- Links ---