[GeoStL] Re: You catch more flies with honey, than vinegar

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 22:01:34 -0600

-
Jim, what you don't know is that *I* did say something to that individual.
Not in front of people, but in private. It was briefly discussed and we went
on. I did not make an issue out of it and demand Paul issue discipline to
all SLAGA members. I was just upset that this morning, I wake up and see all
this in the newsgroup and I was dragged into it. I don't appreciate racism
and sometimes jokes are like that. I dealt with it how I thought it would be
best. I am still friends with the person you mention and we go on with life.

I think everyone can agree with this. What I can't agree with is the fact
that it has come to this..

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..