[GeoStL] Re: You catch more flies with honey, than vinegar

  • From: DRM <drmdcm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:55:29 -0800 (PST)

-
I just want to say that I have never been to a SLAGA
or MOGO event before and was looking forward to the
event this March. I have paid my fee and sent in my
waver. I have been collecting JEEP TRAVEL BUGS to
bring for however the group distributes the travel
bugs at these events. However, after reading the
forums today I will not feel comfortable or feel safe
bring my son who is eight to this event. I don't know
many of the members or their backgrounds to know who
may go "Postal".
I have never met the two cachers who where offended or
know what the "offensive" joke was that was said so as
a member of SLAGA how am I liable and now labled
"Racist"?

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com