[GeoStL] Re: You catch more flies with honey, than vinegar

  • From: "Nancy Cooper" <nbcooper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 07:55:27 -0600

-
Susan speaks wise and prudent words. Racism cannot be tolerated but bullying
cannot be tolerated either. Those who stand idly by why racist jokes are
told are just as guilty as those who tell them and those who don't speak up
to say they are offended are guilty as well. While I realize I have never
been to a SLAGA event (I'm the more loner sort and work weird hours) all of
the people I have met geocaching are delightful people who wouldn't
intentionally offend anyone. We all need to deal with this like the adults
were are.

Nancy aka Sampler