[GeoStL] Re: Thanks

  • From: Andy Sims <yutty_666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:40:43 -0800 (PST)

-

I don't know about Windows software that does this,
but I have made caching decisions based on Geocaching
waypoints that I have loaded into GPSdrive.  It
doesn't TELL you what one's are near the interstate,
you have to look at the map, but it's made me notice
caches that I otherwise would have put off till later
if I hadn't have known how close to the highway they
are.

I'm just agreeing that it's a usefull, if not a
complicated to implement, feature.

I'm babbling again. Time to take my pills.

Andy

Subject field