[GeoStL] Re: Thanks

  • From: "Lazylightning" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 16:47:07 -0600

-
Hi Judy,

How about a feature that knows right where the cache is and tells you
'Warmer....Colder.....It's right there DUMMY'.  I know some cachers that
like to put a WP or the cache 'near', but not at the posted coordinates.  I
have a problem looking where the gps says and not looking around that area.
I just did that on a multi today that an unnamed cacher put out.  The
coordinates and the clue matched exactly, but the place where the waypoint
was hidden was about 30 or 40 feet away from the posted coordinates, in
another location.

If he could do that, it would be GREAT!!!!!  I'd even pay money for that
(lots of money)!