[GeoStL] Re: Thanks

  • From: "Pam Ekey" <pkekey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:32:24 -0500

-
Welcome aboard, Brad.
You're involved in a very addictive sport! As far as going armed, I carry a
sturdy walking stick for better stability on those slippery slopes and to
safely poke under bushes and into holes when I'm hunting. A cell phone and a
water bottle also are good ideas. And extra batteries are a must. Actually, now
that I think about it, I have a whole box full of stuff in the car that is
dedicated to my geocaching stuff. It includes trash bags, extra log books, a
flaslight, and an assortment of special tools for RGS caches.  Watch the SLAGA
website for group hunts and picnics. The best way to learn is to come along on
a group outing.
See you at a cache sometime soon.
Pam/Tribble