[GeoStL] Re: Thanks

  • From: "Drei Michels" <Drei.Michels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:51:23 -0700

-
I think it would be great if the program made an excel spread sheet that
hade the name of cache, name of GDGXXX, the coordinates, description
field, and hint field. So we could then print out pages from a program
that has all of these field in and then we could have just one sheet to
care with us rather than ten million sheets.

I hope my idea is not to legthly.

>>> deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx 12/29/2003 12:42:52 PM >>>
-
Thanks for the suggestions.  I think I might have had a bad serial
port.  I
switched and this time when I started Easy GPS I got a setup menu.

Now,  my cousin who just started caching, is not happy with any of the

programs like Easy GPS etc. so has decided to write his own.  He is an

experienced programmer.  He asked me if there were any features I would
like
to see that these programs do not have.  Are there any suggestions?  It

would be available for your use once he has it completed.  Remember,
think
"out of the box".

in the Subject field

Drei Michels