[GeoStL] Re: Frisbee Rule????

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 05:36:01 -0800 (PST)

-
It's been hashed out quite well on GC.com and it's a decent mantra...
"If I do not have to ask permission to play a game of frisbee in this park, I
do not have to ask permission to geocache...barring existing rules, of course."

Many on here said they'd never use this idea, but I daresay it's used more than
people will admit to. If there was no frisbee rule, half the caches published
would not be with us...

-Michael