[GeoStL] Re: Frisbee Rule????

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 09:54:32 -0600

-
I agree with the statement below. Thank goodness we have a self controlling
group here in St. Louis that limits the number of LPC, GRC and SSC's. I have
some of them. It seems like, for the most part, we have a darn good ratio of
traditional style caches compared to drive ups. My STS series was the first
time I considered GRC's. I thought I would have caught some flack about it
but mostly everyone appreciated the no tick, no PI caches.

I think here we have a 5 - 10 percent ratio of the easy, no permission,
frisbee rule caches. Compared to other areas I have been in, we totally
ROCK!

Bring back virtual caches or make waymarks into pocket queries!!!!

Mike