[GeoStL] Re: A to Z

  • From: "ehamemail" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 16:33:38 -0500

-
While we're complaining ..  uh  ..  reminiscing..  *I* wish people would
write decent logs.    I still try to write something even for the lamp posts
(or..  around here it seems to be the "thing" to drop a home made 33mm size
container at the base of a street sign) because a lot of those are placed by
the enthusiastic beginner and, I believe,  they deserve  a little something
other than a TFTC for their effort.   I like getting an email from a cache
owner saying, "Thanks for a funny post" or "Glad you enjoyed your time
here".  And, I like to read good logs to get  a sense of what to expect,
things to look out for  roads ending in impassable mud -- that kind of
thing.

Nancy