[GeoStL] Re: A to Z

  • From: Bear <brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 13:36:02 -0500

-
I think one of the biggest issues with a cache in a nice area is, they are all
taken or have had a cache in the past.  The other issue is no one is willing to
find the nice spots. My earthcache, the Narrows, was the last I placed. Not one
log this Summer.

Same with Woody Woodpecker and My Favorite Tree.

Mike Griffin
World Wide Technology, INC.
O - 314-995-8935
C - 314-308-0916