[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading a book rated fair

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:05:44 -0800

Hi, Jill. I'm sure others have probably already told you this, but it's
actually preferable if you take the DAISY file and convert the HTML to RTF
before reading it and submit the RTF, not the BRF. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.