[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question re columns

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 07:32:13 -0600

Hi Jamie.
(lol) As I don't knit, sew, croché or whatever that was, I'm not sure what I'm
reading. But, I think it looked fine.

I am inserting a .txt reproduction of what Kurzweil 1000 found when it read
your page. That way you can check to see if the k1000 user saw what you thought
they should. I don't have openbook, but I'm almost sure the results would be
the same.

You are very courageous for scanning this.

Bob