[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question re columns

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 03:36:27 -0800 (PST)

My second colums are below the first columns when I scan. The column break
looks just like a page break, only it's a column break. The text is not side by
side like it is in the print book when I scan a page that has columns. Check
the Wild Irish Roses book and see how that worked out.

Or wait, let me scan a page with columns and I'll attach it and then several
people can check out how it works or does not work for their preferred method
of reading.

  Ok I scanned a page from a book that is all columns and I saved that page in
rtf and I'm attaching it.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanna Fluke