[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Breaks in TXT files

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:58:24 -0800 (PST)

-Yes, Sue. I love his sense of humor. And it seems to
get more outrageous, especially when he and Pratik
exchange comments,  as they prepare to go to  the CSUN
conference. And then when they comne back we get to
hear about his antics there and at restaurants. I'm
looking forward to this year's installment. You won't
disappoint us, will you, guys? You've established a
reputation up to which you have to live. (no smart
comments, please. I do my best to set a good example,
even if it sounds a little weird to the untutored
ear).

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com