[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Breaks in TXT files

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:11:13 -0800 (PST)

Yes. They were there in Word (but I still didn't see
any square -- just the other various things like the
paragraph symbol, and the tab arrows) but they
disappeared when I converted back to txt to upload.
The next ones I did I kept in txt but apparently my
computer automatically converts to Word when I edit,
because, again, I was able to change the font and put
in page breaks. However, after closing and saving as
txt, when I next opened the file everything had gone.
Finally, I decided to save my energy and not italicize
or put in the hard breaks, just space.

What did the engineers say when you brought up the
subject of converting txt files to rtf at your end?
If they need help in figuring out how it can be done,
perhaps Pratik or Guido can help out (smile).

Cindy

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250