[bksvol-discuss] chapter headings revisited

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:09:16 -0600

Hi,

Secret Admirer came back onto the download list, so since I had read
it before, I validated it, and made sure that there were blank lines
above the chapter headings. I downloaded the .brf and the daisy files,
and they're all gone in the .brf file, and only two or three are still
present in the Daisy file. Apparently since the header stripper sees
Chapter, repeatedly at the beginning of lines, it must just strip
them. I can't figure any other way around this unless something can be
implemented in the software at bookshare, telling it to leave lines
that begin with Chapter alone.

Pam