[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings revisited

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:24:39 -0500

Pam, I think I have solved this problem,

By

deleting all the blank lines between a chapter heading and the text.

My understanding is the stripper has to have a blank line to strip, so
remove the blank line and it appears to be protected.

Could someone let me know if this worked, or I shall get creative, smile.

But it appeared to work, so...

smile.

Some books that it has it done to it are.

Gift of Gold
Light A Single Candle by Beverly Butler

Crash by Jerry Sponelli

And let me see

Oh, Escape by Ben Bova, too, I did all of these that way.

Actuallly anything I submitted since last summer.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com