[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need to clarify header/footer processing logic

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:40:32 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for seeking a clarification, because I've been
doing it blank line 1, page number, blank line, then
text or chapter title. I leave two line spaces between
chapter title and first line of chapter, but that's
irrelevant to the subject under discussion.

I've been moving page numbers to the top of the page,
since Lissi said, and people have agreed, that  that
makes it easier for them to read them, but I do leave
a blank line between the last line of test and the
page break. If I've been doing it incorrectly, I'll
change my ways. smile

G.Cindy