[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Re: can't sign in

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:03:04 -0700

Hello Sarah,

Sure, I would be interested in more info. It looks like it will still be a
little while before I get the second laptop but... I have always been
adventurous when it comes to computers. I have learned a lot and made a few
mistakes but nothing major:)

You can always send it to Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau