[AR] Re: Bipropellant solid

  • From: "Monroe L. King Jr." <monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 07:24:58 -0700

Wow interesting! I'd say so far looking at these patents the orifice
(between the fuel and oxidizer) is indeed still novel enough to warrant
the patent.

Weather or not the orifice is needed and actually makes his system
better remains to be seen I suppose.

Good food for thought thanks for posting.

Monroe