[optacon-l] Re: brain port vs. facial vision and echo location: was Optacon Alternatives using current technologies and funding methodologies

  • From: "Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 06:52:39 -0600

My spell checker changed Object Perception to "Objection Perception".  (LOL)

Nick

NICK DOTSON I Reservations Agent

HILTON PENSACOLA BEACH GULF FRONT
t: +1 850 916 2999  I  f: +1 850 934 0891
12 Via De Luna Drive  I  Pensacola Beach, FL 32561  I  United States
hilton.com  I  HiltonPensacolaBeach.com I  facebook.com/HiltonPensacolaBeach  I
 twitter.com/funatinnisfree