[optacon-l] Re: We need your help in tactile display design

  • From: Gailselfridge@xxxxxxx
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 16:25:01 EDT

I keep my intensity at about 5 almost always, but if the print is light and
 hard to read, I turn it up to get as much as I can out of it. I've never
had it  all the way up. That would hurt my finger.

Gail

In a message dated 8/16/2010 2:03:27 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Jim,

I always keep my intensity on 10, maximum, because it  feels very much like
braille.

Minimum useful intensity:  4______

The intensity you use most: 10______

Maximum useful  intensity: 10______.
Mary

to view the list archives, go  to:

www.freelists.org/archives/optacon-l

To unsubscribe at any  time, just send a message to:

Tell your friends about the list.  They can subscribe by sending  a message
to:

optacon-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word "subscribe"  (without the