[optacon-l] Re: We need your help in tactile display design

  • From: Jim Bliss <jamescbliss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 13:15:57 -0700

Carolyn,
Thanks for your prompt response, but I don't understand your numbers.  For
everyone's numbers to be consistent, think of the Intensity knob being a
scale from 1 to 10 with 1 being minimum intensity and 10 being maximum
intensity.  So when you say you use your Optacon "intensity at about 1
o'clock", does that mean the minimum possible?  Does your 6-7 mean around 5
on a scale that goes from 1 to 10?  Want does 12 minus mean?

Jim