Re: Optacon and O&M

  • From: "Rose Garza" <rosemarya@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:54:28 -0600

Hello Beth,

I was one of those with rlf.  But I was always told by my O&M instructors
that I was a very good traveler, but I did have the opportunity to learn the
optacon at the age of seven.  I don't know if that is the reason why I was
able to pick up the differences in shapes well or if that went along with
the travel thing.  But it is interesting to hear all of the different
experiences with the optacon.

Rose Garza