[optacon-l] Re: Optacon Podcasts

  • From: Jyrki Voutilainen <jykke.voutilainen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 23:44:26 +0200

On Sun, 4 Nov 2012, Mallard wrote:

> Maybe one of our problems is that we keep thinking only in terms of the
> blind and visually impaired community, while I think we should aim at
> communicating a lot more with the sighted world.

Oh yes, and many thanks for saying that aloud, because I've said the same again
and again also here in the local blind and visually impaired community, and
I've been some kind of a dissident, an outsider, if you like. But that's maby a
bit out-of-topic, or is it?

--
Jyrki Voutilainen
mailto:jykke.voutilainen@xxxxxxxxx